CHILDREN + YOUNG PEOPLE
Meet the Children and Young People Team
Driving The Spark’s award-winning Children and Young People Services (CYP) is a dedicated team of counsellors and coordinators. Specialists in working with children and young people, our CYP Team operate in Primary Schools and Secondary Schools across Scotland.
The CYP Team also provides individual counselling and assistance for children and young people not supported through their place of education. These services are available for in-person appointments, and nationally, online.
Follow the links below to meet some members of The Spark’s CYP Team:
- Shirley Meade – School Services Manager
- Dee Barker-Creggan – CYP Counsellor
- Laura Campbell – School Services Manager
Learn more about The Spark’s dedicated services for Children and Young People in Scotland:
- Primary school counselling and support services
- Secondary school counselling and support services
- Counselling for children
- Counselling for young people
Talk to The Spark CYP Team
To find out more about our school-based counselling or to discuss how we can help your children and young people, get in touch with the team.